Frequently Asked Questions
Why is sending customers to an advertiser’s landing page better than using a search engine?
Because all TV ads aren’t clickable, they require highly motivated viewers to lead to conversions. Why? Because the viewer has to use search engines to find the right advertised product. During the search process, the viewer could lose motivation, click on a competitor’s website, or click on the advertiser’s pay-per-click ad, costing them even more money.
Because IntapTV technology sends the viewer directly to the product or service landing page, all of this is avoided.
What is the “unrecalled functionality”?
Our patented unrecalled functionality technology visually works similarly to the companion banner and it is available on all devices and all TVs.
Why is “unrecalled functionality” so important?
According to statistics from Google research, most viewers begin searching for advertised products or services after the ad has ended – which is when the viewer has to recall the information gleaned from the ad. If they cannot remember it, they may not be motivated enough to find the product.
This is where IntapTV’s patented unrecalled functionality technology comes in, giving viewers everything they need to revisit a previously-aired advertise.
How does IntapTV technology provide companion ads on mobile devices while viewers are using a smart TV?
Because IntapTV technology is an integration, the viewer can use a smart TV or streaming service mobile app to view more information about video ads that have recently played. To do this, IntapTV technology provides an automatic request to the service provider server once the viewer opens the app – within just a second, information regarding the video ads is available. There are a few different types of unrecalled ads (a list of requested unrecalled ads, automatically shown simultaneously with other content or shown while watching a smart TV) can be displayed in different or same areas of the mobile app depending on its UI design.
Does IntapTV serve personalized ads for cases where people are watching TV together?
Who owns the data?
Streaming service and player providers own all of their interaction data, which they can use to target audiences with more accurate relevant personalized advertisements.
Do you have a prototype?
We don’t need to make a prototype because all of our future partners have software development teams in-house or use third-party developers.
Does the technology only apply to TV ads?
IntapTV technology applies to TV ads and also other relevant programming, such as shows, news, and more.
Who gets the money from the advertisers on a Pay-per-Tap® basis?
According to the data collected by integrated IntapTV technology, stream service and player providers will receive money from advertisers on a Pay-per-Tap® basis.
Who determines the cost per tap?
- The average click-through rate for paid search ads is about 2%. Because IntapTV technology doesn’t have any tap-through rates on paid search ads, all taps are paid.
- Based on that, TV advertisers can spend 10X times less money on each tap. So, if an insurance company runs a TV ad which created an increased search volume but then spent $50 per click on paid search ads while on IntapTV, they would spend 10X times less per tap.
In this way, Pay-per-Tap® guarantees to lower today’s cost of Pay-per-Click by at least 10X times.
How does IntapTV technology affect the subscriber’s monthly fees?
How can IntapTV technology increase the share value of existing media companies?
What is your IP License?
Our licensed IP covers the following documents:
- U.S. patent number 10,003,931 (“Method for retrieval of unrecalled information from digital advertisement”).
- Provisional application number US 62/884,274 (“Method for simultaneous dynamic ad insertion or replacement in video/audio content stream and transmission of the corresponding Ad listing metadata to a database server”) filed on 08/08/2019.
- Provisional application number US 62/873,116 (“Method and System for Advertising on TV”) filed on 07/11/2019.
- Software Requirements Specification that describes IntapTV and serves as a base for the development of the invented functionality in the Licensee’s System.
- Trademark Pay-per-Tap®
What are the terms of using the SRS?
Intap, Inc. will also consider counteroffers.
Can’t find what you are looking for?
IntapTV Software Requirements Specification
IntapTV technology combines the data collection and targeting capabilities of pay-per-click with the reach of TV. We’re proof that investing in TV advertisements leads to conversions – and with cutting-edge ad personalization, we keep advertisers and viewers happy.